Saturday, October 10, 2015

Getting Caught Up!

This is just a random post to show what the Houstons have been up to the last two weeks since Aunt A and Uncle Jay's wedding!  Enjoy!
I said "goodbye" to the room I have lived in since I was in 4th grade.  My parents will be moving our direction in the next couple months and with Thunderbird's upcoming arrival I won't be able to travel west anymore to visit.
Grammy came back with us and spent some time with our boys while Zack and I were working.  Zander had been having some trouble in his current class at daycare (daily potty accidents, etc).  Grammy came to get him "back in shape" before baby brother arrives!  I am pleased to say we haven't had an accident in two weeks!  Zander is loving his new class at daycare and we love that our boy has "remembered" what going in the potty looks like!  Grammy also made us dinner while she was in town and cleaned our house!  We are truly spoiled!

Fun with Grammy
Grammy and Zander were able to go with me to one of my doctor appointments so they could hear "Thunderbird's" heartbeat.  Zander kept saying "I heard brother's heartbeat".  It was so cute!
We celebrated Uncle Boomer's 30th birthday with an indoor tailgate since it has been raining a lot around here!  It was tons of fun and Zander actually had a nap while we were able to hang out with friends and family.
Zander went to Skate Night for my school with me!
Zander decided to be adventurous and climb up to the higher parts of the playground at Chickfila.  I was so proud of him! However, he got scared coming back down the stairs and my 35 week pregnant self had to wedge myself up to the third step to help pull him back down!  Next time, daddy is going with us to Chickfila!
Where's Zander?!
Seeing the "moo cows" (as Zander says) at the county fair!
Daddy is happy with his turkey leg!
We all enjoyed a funnel cake!
Waiting to go on the carousel!

Zander loves this ride!!

No comments:

Post a Comment