Saturday, October 15, 2016

Fall Fun!

I feel like all my posts are "quick" these days with few words and many pictures to document and capture what we have been doing so we can remember these days in the future.  I feel like every post has me saying "it was a busy week".... and this was no exception.  Our washer broke on Monday morning when I was trying to finish a quick load before heading to work.  Zander had wet the bed and I knew I wanted to have his clean blanket when he got home that night.  After a few days of trying different options with the old washer, we decided to buy a new one.  It is beautiful and more importantly than that, it has helped me stay up to date on the piles of laundry that keep me so busy with these two little boys!  My parents were a huge help and even took a couple loads over to their house during the week to help me out!  This week we fit in a dine out night for my school, bedtime stories, a fire pit with the Whites, a Kennedy family party to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Baby Cousin and Zander's favorite part of the week.... going to the pumpkin patch!  He has been asking me to go every day since they put those pumpkins out at the church we pass on the way to school every morning and we finally were able to make the trip!  He picked out the pumpkin the Houstons will be carving in the next week or two. I am also including pictures from the boys' picture day at school and from my outing with Grandma Nancy to get her first ever pedicure! We have been having fun amidst the "busy-ness" of life these days! 






The fall decorations at Great Grandma and Great Grandpa's-Zander didn't want to sit on the straw!














And for comparison sake..... the same pumpkin patch.... 2013, 2014, 2015!




1 comment: