Saturday, October 1, 2016

I love my boys!

Just a quick post to say that I am trying to soak up every moment with these precious boys!  They are at perfect ages just to simply enjoy them being them.... Maddox loves to cuddle and crawl and pull up to a standing position every chance he can get and Zander runs to give me a hug when he wakes up in the morning, when I pick him up from school and many moments in between!  We fit in a quick trip to our neighborhood playground to enjoy the nice temperatures (we know winter is coming so we are trying to be outside as much as possible!).  Maddox tried a lemon this week.... and loved it!! (I had to include both types of reactions he had to the experience and I still laugh out loud each time I see these pictures!)  Zander got a hair cut (and a lollipop for doing such a good job) and he got his vest at Awanas so he is loving being a Cubbie!





 As you know..... I am a huge Florida fan and my Gators lost last Saturday for the first time in 12 years to Tennessee.  My assistant principal is a HUGE Tennessee fan so we made a bet that whoever lost had to wear the winning team's shirt to school the following week!  We picked Dress Like a Friend day.... I love my AP and just hope that next year I can give her an Orange AND BLUE shirt to wear!

1 comment: