Sunday, October 30, 2016

Happy Halloween!

This weekend we enjoyed all things Halloween.  Maddox has been sick with some congestion that is keeping him up at night so we tried to keep things low key and catch some sleep whenever we can!  Enjoy our pictures from our pumpkin carving and our church's fall festival!  I love my little firefighter and frog!
















 One evening after work.... my arms are full and so is my heart!
Also, I wanted to include pictures from Maddox's actual birthday!  We went out to breakfast.. just mommy and her boys.  Zander went to "school" for the day and I took Maddox to his one-year checkup.  Our cutie is 22 lbs 5.5 oz and starting to follow the 50% trend for height and weight.  He still has a pretty big head! haha  There were three shots and a finger prick so mommy cuddled her birthday boy that afternoon!



No comments:

Post a Comment