Friday, March 31, 2017

Laid Back Weekend

We had the BEST weekend!  Last Saturday, we had a day with NO plans and it was pretty fantastic!  Zack and I took the kids to a local park and spent a couple hours just enjoying the playground equipment and open land to run and explore.  I know there are WAY too many pictures from our time at the playground but I wanted to document all the fun we had while just enjoying being kids (and the parents of these sweet boys!)













When we got home, we had to work on a few chores.... one of them being vacuuming out my car.... both boys wanted to help and I can only hope they want to continue with these cleaning sprees as they get older and make bigger messes!  
Who doesn't love a cute baby in a tub?!  I had to include these of course!  The first one is Zander and the second picture is Maddox!  Daddy truly does the best with bath time!

 On Sunday, Grannie and GranDan came to visit us for Daddy's birthday.  We had a lot of fun!

 And a few more pictures from our week.... spaghetti night is always a night when the boys eat dinner in their underwear or diaper!

Zander started soccer a couple weeks ago at school and got his first soccer jersey!  He wants to wear it EVERY day! I have "convinced" him that he wears it on the day of his practices (rather than 7 days a week!)
Finally, I got to see Beauty and the Beast with the ones I saw the original with!  It was fantastic and it was so much fun going to the movies with my parents and sister (like old times) and we even got popcorn and drinks (something that we didn't do every time when we were younger!)  The whole evening was a special treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment