Sunday, April 2, 2017

Springtime fun!

The weather has been incredible this past week and Zander has asked to go outside every day! Today we had our Sunday School class's Easter egg hunt and cookout after church.  We were able to enjoy each other's company and soak up the beautiful weather God provided for the day!  I took some pictures beforehand because you never know if outfits will make it through the church service!! These are actually the shirts I bought the boys to match for Easter Sunday and figured we could get more than one use out of them!  After all... they were having an "Easter" egg hunt so it seemed appropriate to put the boys in their matching outfits!





We saw Aunt Lindsey, Uncle Boomer and Emerson at church and I just couldn't get over how cute my niece is in her dress and matching tights!  She is the cutest little girl ever! ;) I couldn't get a smile this morning but I did get to cuddle with her during the worship music.  I love being able to sit with my family during the service.  It is so special!
After church, we headed to a local park to grill out and hunt for some Easter eggs!  The boys loved being outside and around other kids that are in their own Sunday school classes!  It was so cute to see kids run over to Zander and call him by name.  They would run off together to play on the playground or the open field.  I can't wait to see these friendships develop further as they get older.








I wanted to include a few other pictures from our weekend.  Saturday morning was pretty leisurely..... I tried to get a few pictures of all my boys being lazy!



We went to dinner last night with some of our very best friends!  They are having a 2nd little one in September.  They are already pros at watching over two or three... they love on our boys like they are their own!

No comments:

Post a Comment