Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Easter 2017

Happy Easter! It was so much fun celebrating our risen Savior on Sunday.  Here are some pictures from our weekend.... including the egg hunt we did at a local church on Saturday (which included an awesome bible story appropriate for my kids' ages and Maddox picking up one of the "golden eggs" meaning he won a special prize!), our customary "Easter" pictures (I tried to document all the attempts we made!) and celebrating Aunt Lindsey's 31st birthday Sunday evening with all of the family.  Emerson wore my baby dedication dress on Easter Sunday so we tried to take a picture at dinner to "document" the special outfit.  I also included a couple pictures of what it looks like for me to get ready on a Sunday morning.... the boys love being right where I am so they "help" me put on my makeup and fix my hair! How sweet! ;)

"He is not here, for he has risen, just as he said." - Matthew 28:6





















 The April birthdays all together in one picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment