Friday, April 14, 2017

Our Spring Break 2017!

We have had an incredibly busy and fun spring break!! I wanted to plan daily activities with my boys so we could look forward to an outing every day and I think I succeeded!  I have absolutely loved being a mom every minute of this week and am already sad thinking about heading back to work on Monday!  This post has a lot of pictures and I think it will have few words!  Here is what we did for our week....
Saturday: Went to Emily and Daniel's Wedding (I got to snuggle with Emmy!)
Sunday: Emerson Leigh Kennedy was dedicated at our church.  That evening we planted some vegetables in our garden.
Monday:  We had a play date at the park with the Williams family.  That night, Linds and I took Grammy out to dinner and shopping for her birthday! We had so much fun just us girls!
Tuesday:  We had some work done on our air/heating units so we stayed in our pajamas and took Spring Break Selfies!  We also enjoyed the beautiful weather and spent time outdoors.
Wednesday:  I had some work done on my car so we loaded up the three kids (Emmy included) and took them to the science center for the day in Grammy's car.  We were able to meet Aunt Lindsey for lunch too!
Thursday: Zack took the day off from work and we went to the zoo! (Zander's favorite animal at this point is the zebra and Maddox loved any time an animal would move (he would say "ooooo") or when he could be out of the stroller and walking around!)
Friday: We dyed Easter eggs at Grammy's house after Aunt Lindsey and I fit in a 10 mile run (in preparation for a half marathon coming up in less than a month!)

Tomorrow we have an Easter egg hunt at a local church and Sunday we will be celebrating Easter and Aunt Lindsey's birthday!































































1 comment: