Sunday, May 21, 2017

All Work.... and a little Play!

This week has been incredibly busy!  I have had three evening activities for work and a couple mornings of early meetings which means the boys have been dropped off by 6:45 a.m. and sometimes picked up well after 5:00.  This has left little time to enjoy each other's company.  Typically, I have rushed to put together some form of dinner and then we do baths etc. The boys have been able to go with me to all the evening "functions" this week so I have been thankful we could spend this time together.  We are counting down until summer break.  I have five weeks and two days until my summer officially starts with the boys... but who's counting?! ;)  Here are a few pictures from our week....
Maddox insists on wearing his helmet when we go for a walk around the neighborhood.  Since big brother wears his helmet with his bike or scooter, Maddox feels he should wear his while in the stroller!

The boys kept me company at our school's talent show night.  I love how Zander is "reading" the program to find out what "act" is next!
Then, we had a bowling night with my school.  This was the first time bowling for either Houston boy.  They had a blast! We might have to wait a little longer before we go back since Maddox was all over the place and Zander kept trying to bowl during other people's turns and on neighboring lanes! haha  They both didn't want to leave when it was bedtime so I think they enjoyed it!




We ate breakfast on Saturday at one of our normal places.... to pass the time while waiting for our food to arrive we made funny faces!

Then, we made our way to the same park we had Zander's birthday party at.  Zander "wrote" for Mother's Day that he loves his mommy because she takes him fishing.  Well....of course we needed to do that again! ;)






Finally on Saturday, we met the Williams for a picnic dinner at the park.  It was fun watching the three boys follow each other around and play together.  I think these boys are going to be best friends as they get older!



1 comment: