Sunday, June 4, 2017

Our week in review!

We had a really fun and busy week!! (I think I say this every week!)  On Monday, I took the boys to our local science center since I had the day off from work. We always have fun there!







 This signal is what Maddox does when he bumps his head.  He pats his head and tries to say "bump".
Some "brotherly love" on the indoor slide... I had to include all the pictures so you could see the progression.... the 2nd picture below is my favorite!  I don't think I ever did anything like that to my younger sister. ;)







 We ate dinner with Aunt Lindsey, Uncle Boomer and Emerson!

Boy butts at bathtime!
 On Tuesday, Zander went to the dentist!  He did a great job and had a good report!  No cavities!
On Wednesday, I got to see Emmy again before heading to get my hair cut!
 I love how we are both "posing" in the picture below! ;)
Also on Wednesday, I chopped 7 inches off my hair!  I had to include a before and after picture!  



On Saturday, my mom, sister and I went to a local spa for the day!  We fit in a workout, got a massage and lounged around the pool.  I came home with a sunburn!

 Linds and I picked reading material that definitely fit the stage of life we are in right now!


 We met Emmy for dinner so she could join in the fun with the girls!

 Grannie came for the day and hung out with daddy and the boys while I was relaxing with the girls!


Today, we enjoyed a great church service and fun lunch!  I had to document all the funny faces of Zander and Maddox Houston right now!
 Playing peek-a-boo!








No comments:

Post a Comment