Friday, November 10, 2017

Emmy turns one!

I can’t believe our little girl is one today! It seems like just yesterday I was at the hospital...waiting to hear if I was going to have a niece or a nephew.... waiting until the wee hours of the morning to meet our newest family member and then rushing back home to get two hours of sleep and nurse my own little one before heading to work for the day. How has it already been a year?! Emmy, my boys and I love you very much and enjoy all the time we get to spend together! Zander and Maddox love sharing toys with you and I love your cuddles and how you wave bye bye when I’m leaving. I look forward to watching you grow up... getting to take you shopping for the new outfit you want.... joining your mom and you when you look for that perfect prom dress and one day... the perfect wedding gown! I’m so thankful you joined our family on this day one year ago and can’t wait to see what you will do this upcoming year! You are so lucky to have a mommy and daddy that love you so much! Can’t wait to celebrate with you later today! I am including some pictures from Emmy’s birthday party and some pictures of her cousins who I think have simply grown overnight.... when did they become such big boys?! Time needs to slow down just a bit!;)









Today is also our pup's birthday!! Happy 8th birthday, Burke! Thank you for putting up with our crazy crew! :)  He waited so patiently for his puppy sample of frozen yogurt! ;)

1 comment: