Saturday, February 10, 2018

Come On Groundhog!

So the groundhog saw his shadow which means six more weeks of winter for us!  (Although since he is statistically right less than 50% of the time, I am hoping he is wrong this year! :))  We are ready for warmer weather and are counting down to spring.  We continue to be sick with fevers, coughs, runny noses, sore throats, headaches and fussiness.  Zander missed school Monday.  Maddox missed part of the day on Tuesday.  Zander missed part of the day on Wednesday and fortunately, the boys made it to school all day on Thursday and Friday!  Thanks to Grammy and Grandpa, I didn't miss any work this week.  I had two big presentations for our school and couldn't miss them (or the time to prepare for the presentations) so the grandparents stepped right in and gave the boys extra cuddles while I worked.  Here are some pictures from our week...
Taking it easy with two sick boys.....
Spending time with Grammy, Grandpa, Aunt Lindsey, Uncle Boomer and Emerson for the Super Bowl.  The Philadelphia Eagles beat the New England Patriots.  Daddy stayed home with Zander since he had a fever and we didn't want to share. :)

 Gave blood after work on Monday....
 Cuddles from Grandpa and Grammy this week...

 Farmer Day at preschool.....


 Out to dinner with my co-workers......
Bought a new refrigerator... our freezer stopped working properly so we had to get a new one.  This is our first refrigerator purchase and as you can see from the white stove, we replace things as they break!  I don't know if my appliances will ever match!  You know I don't cook much so the stove is probably the least used appliance in our home! :)  I LOVE our new refrigerator!!!

Celebrated the 100th day of school as 100 year olds! We had tons of fun dressing 100 years wiser and 100 days smarter!


I took Zander to his first school dance at the school he will be attending next year for Kindergarten! I can't believe he will be coming to my school so soon!! I just signed him up for kindergarten registration and screening in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment