Monday, January 27, 2020

Shaving with Daddy!

Although we have a long time before our boys are actually shaving their faces (thank goodness!), Maddox has loved taking a shower and "shaving" while daddy is actually shaving his head and face!  I snapped both the pictures below at two different showers last week!  His smile is just the cutest and I love hearing the conversation between Zack and Maddox while they are both getting clean!  I know this stage won't last long (considering Zander is bathing on his own now in the other bathroom at the same time the "shaving" is occurring) but I'm trying to soak up the sweet smiles and laughter I hear during bath time!
 We got Grandpa's shadow box in the mail and Dad was able to put his name on it and flag in it! It is so special having this in Grandma's apartment to remember Grandpa's time in the Air Force.
We got to have a girls' lunch on Saturday with Mom's best friend, Ramona.  It is so special to share a meal with people you have known your whole life (or since you were almost three years old in the case of my sister;)).  I loved catching up and having uninterrupted conversations with the ladies in the picture below.
 We are enjoying our weekly visits with Great Grandma.  The boys always request a happy meal (which was a tradition started weekly at Great Grandpa's).  I love that we are keeping the tradition going with my grandma.  The boys definitely keep her smiling!;)

 Maddox didn't want to nap after church on Sunday but mommy wanted to rest for a bit before heading back to church in the evening.  We had some cuddle time that lead to a nap by my youngest! :)
We stopped for our weekly frozen yogurt treat after Sunday night church.  We had neon night.... we loved wearing our neon colors!  We had to send the picture to daddy since we are missing him while he is out of town for work!
 I'm also loving getting snuggles from my little nephew anytime I can!  I've been able to see him a couple times over the last few weeks.... it just makes my day to get newborn cuddles! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment