Sunday, March 13, 2022

Fun with Friends!

One of the biggest highlights from this past week was getting to spend the day with one of my best friends and college roommates, Ashley! We got all our boys together.... the ones we married and the ones we birthed to have a fun day at a trampoline park that is halfway between our houses!  Originally, we planned to go to the zoo but with the forecast changing to freezing rain, we opted for an indoor adventure.  The adults were able to catch up while the kids wore themselves out! I am already looking forward to the next time we can get together... maybe at the zoo?!




We have one more week of basketball and I am loving watching our boys and Emerson on the court!  It is so much fun cheering on these cousins on Saturday mornings!  Uncle Zack/Daddy has helped coach M & Em's team under Uncle Boomer's leadership, and it is so fun to see these brother in laws together as well!

More fun with friends.... I celebrated one of my dearest friends from work and her milestone 40th birthday last weekend!  I love these ladies so much!
Twinning with my Madman at Team Night for AWANA
This boy plays hard and crashes hard.  A few days this week he has fallen asleep while I am reading with Zander!  As you can see with Burke's tail and feet, he is not far from his family at bedtime either!
Another big highlight from the week, one of my very best friends (a.k.a. Aunt Kelly to the boys) got engaged!  I am so excited I was able to take her out to dinner to celebrate and hear all the wedding plans!  We are counting down to an October wedding! :)
In the afternoons, my boys find ways to entertain themselves while mommy is working!  This particular afternoon, I walked in on Zander playing "school" with some of his friends.... as you can see, he is a little outnumbered, I think Maddox and the rest of the crew were playing basketball in the gym!  There is never a dull moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment