Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving Round Two

The Bakewells have arrived!! :)  We had a fun Thanksgiving dinner at our house this year.  This has been a tradition we started a few years ago, and the Houstons and Kennedys love having the family come to Kernersville!  We had all the traditional yummy Thanksgiving dishes..... Zack made homemade mashed potatoes, and we had a mashed potato bar complete with real bacon bits, cheddar cheese, and sour cream.  I think the baby really is enjoying these holiday gatherings..... and so is his or her momma! :)  No Thanksgiving day with the Bakewells would be complete without some Florida-Florida State football.  We have watched this game every year as long as I can remember (and it is always rivalry weekend and Thanksgiving weekend).  I am pleased to report that my Gators pulled out a WIN!  Go Gators!! I was a little nervous in the third quarter but fortunately we have been a fourth quarter team as of late!  While waiting for my sister and brother-in-law to get into town from Virginia, we went shopping and picked out a rocking recliner for the nursery..... thanks to grandma and grandpa!  It is perfect! I wanted something small that was also functional.  Mom found the perfect chair as we were getting ready to head out of the store.  We have the first item for the nursery!  April will be here before we know it!  Enjoy some pictures from our second Thanksgiving festivities.  I am so thankful for all of our family and friends! God has truly blessed us this year!







1 comment: