Sunday, January 6, 2013

25 Weeks

I had a doctor's appointment on Wednesday of this week, and Baby Houston is doing great!! I am growing at a good rate, and his heart rate is in the 140s.  The crazy thing is that when I scheduled the appointment for my next check up, I was informed that I will start coming every two weeks from then on.  This means that Baby Houston is coming in just a few short months.  At my next appointment, I will also have my glucola test to see about gestational diabetes.  I am hopeful that there will be no concerns in this department.  We continue to pray for a healthy baby and healthy mommy through this process. :)  Zack's mom and Dan brought a dresser yesterday that we are going to use as a dresser/changing table.  It is the perfect size for the nursery, and Zack has big plans for how he will paint the dresser to match the color scheme in the room.  Also, we were busy cleaning out a few miscellaneous closets in our house, trying to identify things that could be given to the Goodwill and ways to organize these spaces a little better so it was easier to grab things when needed.  We are officially "nesting" as we know that Baby Houston is coming THIS year!! It seemed so far in the future when we were still in 2012 but now that we have officially begun 2013.....we know this new arrival is coming soon.

Week 25 Pictures.....




1 comment: