Saturday, July 6, 2013

Where is the time going?!

This summer is flying by entirely too fast!!  I can't believe I only have about a month left before I go back to work.  I am thoroughly enjoying each day I spend with Zander, and each day I learn something new about my little fellow.  This week, I have learned that he loves the songs:  Wheels on the Bus (although I might have a different ending, right Wade?!), Pat-a-Cake, Itsy Bitsy Spider, How Much is that Doggie in the Window?, I'm a Little Tea Pot, Jesus Loves Me, Jesus Loves the Little Children, and I Love You Lord.  We sing these songs before bed and during the day when I can tell it is almost nap time.  Some of the songs are fun because I move his hands and feet to the beat or add motions.  I am not the best singer in the world..... but I think Zander thinks I am pretty good! ;) haha  This past week, Zander and I went on many outings.  We went to ChickFila to meet a friend for lunch and a couple of my friends came by to visit us at the house.  We didn't check out the fireworks this year for the 4th of July.  We wanted to protect our little guy's ears.  We can't wait to see how he handles the fireworks this time next year.  I can't believe he will be one by then!! Time definitely needs to slow down! ;) Today, we had a visit from Zack's cousins, mom, sister, and Dan.  Here are some pictures from our day. 
Cousin Emily
 Cousin Wade
 The Boys
 Everyone minus the photographer, Zack!
 A Family Pic
 Taking a Nap!
 Saying Hello.... I swear he is waving in this picture!;)

1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun! Thank you for your hospitality and letting us love on your little man! Much love, Em

    ReplyDelete