Tuesday, July 30, 2013

5 years

Five years ago on Friday, Zack and I got married! It is crazy to think that we have been married for that long already!  I guess time flies when you are having fun!  In honor of this milestone... here are some pictures from the big day!  It makes me smile to think back on that day where we shared vows that we will keep from that day on.  I love looking back at these pictures and remembering what fun we had with all of our family and friends.  I am truly blessed to have married a man who can make me smile when I have had a bad day, make me cry from laughing so hard, and make life more enjoyable by sharing it together.  Enjoy a trip down "memory lane"!















 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I was JUST thinking to myself yesterday...it's almost Zack & Megan's anniversary!! Hard to think time has gone by so quickly! Love you guys and congrats on 5 amazing years. Wishing you a lifetime more :)

    ReplyDelete