Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A Year Ago Today....

On August 13, 2012, I took a pregnancy test that showed two pink lines.  It is crazy how fast a year goes by and now our little one is almost four months old and has started "school".  I started back to work yesterday, and we are doing really well so far.  It takes a long time to get ready in the morning.  I am hoping that I will become more efficient at getting things prepared.  I still like reading a book with Zander in the morning and taking time to get him dressed and fed.  It is worth the time I could be sleeping!  Zander enjoyed his first day and came home and took a good nap.  I think he was so tired from looking at all the new things.  The daycare gives me a sheet each day with the times he ate, when his diaper was changed, and when he took a nap.  He fit in a couple 20 minute naps at "school" so I think that is why he was so tired when he got home.  I love being able to know what he has been up to while I am at work.  While Zander was napping, I was able to clean the bottles from Monday and label the bottles for Tuesday.  We took a walk with Burke after he woke up.  I really liked how our afternoon/evening went.  My sister made dinner for us, and it was delicious!  It will be interesting to see what happens when I have to cook dinner!  I am hoping I will start to get into a routine so that I maximize the time I have with Zander while he is awake.  Here is his first day of school picture.  He was trying to "talk" while I was documenting the event.  He loves hearing the highest octave his voice can go at this point. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment