Sunday, September 8, 2013

Random Pictures

So I just realized I haven't posted in a couple weeks.  Work has been very busy, and when I am not working, I want to soak up the time I have with my boys!  Here are a few pictures to document how we have been keeping busy while at home.  We started rice cereal on August 29th.  Zander is doing great with eating from a spoon.  We are hoping to introduce other foods in the near future.
 Aunt Lindsey, Uncle Boom, Chris, and Bri came over last Sunday evening (since we didn't have to work on Monday) and we enjoyed some relaxation with them.  We were hoping to test out Zack's new corn hole boards (which he designed to commemorate UNCC's inaugural football season) but it rained..... maybe next time.  Instead, Zander enjoyed a nap in Uncle Boom's arms!
 This picture below was taken while we were watching Florida play Miami.  I am extremely disappointed in my Gators and hope they start to shape up when we begin conference play.  I can't be too angry though.... look at the cutie that kept me company until the very last BAD play! ;)
 Finally, we set up Zander's jumperoo.  His feet don't touch the ground yet so he has some growing to do..... he is looking at daddy making faces at him in this picture.
Pray that Zander continues to do wonderful at "school" and that his mommy is able to leave work a little earlier in the evenings so we can spend some quality time together every day..... until next time.... have a great week! ;)

1 comment: