Thursday, August 13, 2015

Hello Third Trimester!

Last Sunday started our third trimester with "Thunderbird".  I can't believe we are in the home stretch with our little boy! It has been interesting timing because I started back to work on Monday.  I forgot how tired I can get working the 10 hour days, spending time with Z and growing a baby!  I can definitely tell we are in the third trimester.  My back has been hurting pretty bad, and at the end of the day I rush to put my feet up!  Before I started back to work, we started arranging the nursery so we would have a sense of beginning the process of welcoming baby boy home in a few short months.  I am including pictures to document 27 weeks and counting, the beginning stages of our nursery (we even added some curtains!), and a cute picture of Zander getting set up to play outside with his Spiderman chair and hat.  I love all my boys! There is never a dull moment!
27 weeks

the boys wanted to join in the picture!

"Thunderbird"'s room



On a sentimental note, three years ago TODAY I found out I was going to be a mommy!! Zack and I looked at the pregnancy test and discovered we were pregnant with our Zander! It is crazy how time flies and all the blessings that have come from those two pink lines!  And with regards to baby #2, I will be going in to the doctor's office today for a second glucose test (three hours this time).  I failed my first glucose test (I hate failing at anything....especially something that involves the health of "Thunderbird").  Please pray that everything goes well this morning, and we can continue to grow a healthy baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment