Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Happy First Week of School!

At 29 + weeks pregnant (and approaching the 10 week countdown), I am very tired!  My back hurts and my energy is gone when I get home from work! I just read an article this morning about how hard it is being pregnant while parenting a toddler... I agree with everything it said.... especially as we are in the third trimester!  The start of school is always busy and I always get home exhausted but this year has felt so much more difficult.  My back hurts in ways I could never imagine and I feel like the heat of summer is lingering just for me and my pregnant self! ;)  With all that said (aka: my little pitty party!), we have had a pretty great week in spite of the exhaustion.  Here are some pictures from the past week including the annual first day of school pictures at the end. :)
Our back to school kickoff for the staff was themed around "TEAM" so I wore my Florida Jersey which barely fit.... Zander loved matching mommy that day!
He also loved picnic and PJ day at his "school"..... he proudly carried his Spiderman lunch box and made it in his PJs all day.... no potty accidents!
Dad took Boomer and Zack to the Wyndham Championship this past weekend.  Zack and I traded off halfway through the day so I could experience my first golf tournament.  It was so much fun to see the action up close!


Our seats at the 15th green
Watched Davis Love III make an eagle which moved him to first place.... he ended up winning the tournament!
Tiger Woods
The line to get on the buses to get back to our car.
All smiles.... except for Uncle Boomer who got sunburned!
The line behind us waiting for the same buses... at least the people are pretty happy!
2015 First Day of School Pictures
Baby Thunderbird at 29 weeks
To compare......
First Day of School 2013
First Day of School 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment