Saturday, February 25, 2017

Jumping Fun and Exploring the Park!

Last Sunday we attended a friend's 2nd birthday party.  We had a blast jumping and bouncing... the party was for kids young and old!  Both of our boys had a blast and their parents had a pretty awesome time as well!  ;)






Zack finally held his niece for the first time!  Admittedly, Zack is not a "newborn dad" or apparently a "newborn uncle" either!  We have been asking him to hold sweet Emmy for awhile and he finally caved!  I don't think he knows what to do with a girl but he will start to warm up to the idea as she gets older! :)
 On Friday after work, I took both boys to the park to enjoy the almost 80 degree weather in February!  I have decided that it is incredibly hard to watch both my boys at their current ages.... both wanted to explore in opposite directions and there were many people at the park that day.  After mommy struggled for awhile to keep track of both boys who seemed to always be on opposite sides of the playground... we opted to "explore" the park and look at the streams, bridges and rocks along the path.  I think the boys had just as much fun doing this and it was a lot less stressful and more manageable on their mommy!





Finally, I had to include this for future documentation (or as bribery when my son is older!).  We were grocery shopping last night and Zander ran right up to the type of tampons I typically buy and said "Mommy, you need to get these for you for when you run out!" He always loves helping me shop and putting items in the cart.... I just about burst out laughing when Z did this.... I tried to convey my appreciation to him for helping me look out for my personal needs! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment