Thursday, April 5, 2018

Spring Break 2018

We've had the best spring break!! After Easter weekend, I tried to plan as many fun activities as I could for the boys... first stop was visiting my best friend, Liz, and her two kids! These kids had the best time playing at a local playground and eating lunch at Chickfila!  We spent the night at Grannie's house and got to see GranDan as well.  The weather was absolutely beautiful and we tried to be outside as much as possible!



On Tuesday, we had breakfast with Granny V before heading back toward home.  We stopped by to visit PawPaw on our way home as well.  I think the boys loved all the extra attention and hugs!
Tuesday night, we had planned to go see a UNCG vs. UNCC baseball game at my college campus!  The boys were even dressed to represent mommy and daddy's alma maters!  However, my car battery died as we were meeting daddy for dinner before the game..... so we had to make alternate plans and get a new battery and some ice cream for dessert!  My Spartans pulled out the victory and I know we would have had a blast.... but God had a different evening planned!  I am just so thankful my battery didn't die the many times I started my car while we were out of town!  It would be difficult to keep two young boys entertained while I figured out how to get us moving again!
On Wednesday, we went to the science center with Aunt Lindsey, Uncle Boomer, Emerson and Grammy!  Daddy met us for lunch so it was a fun-filled day!

Thursday, we went to music and movement at the local library and then played at a nearby park and ate a picnic lunch. Zander has baseball practice tonight.  Tomorrow, I am going for my weekly run with Linds (thank you Grammy for watching the boys!).  Saturday, we were planning on going to Lazy 5 Ranch to feed and pet some animals but the weather is looking like we will need to reschedule this outing..... so I am planning on a low key weekend before the work week starts back!  I think the boys and I have enjoyed our break and I plan to fit in some more cuddles before next week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment