Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy Easter!

Before Spring Break, we have fit in a few more baseball practices..... Zander is loving every minute of it!  Did I mention that I am the "team mom" for the team? This cracks me up and is proving to be more work than I originally anticipated.... coordinating snack schedules, getting the concession stand covered for certain games, collecting fundraiser raffle tickets, etc.  Fortunately, a lot of the moms are willing to help so hopefully I won't mess anything up!

When Maddox joins us for the practices, you don't sit still... I captured a rare moment where he was sitting on the bench.... he would rather be playing on the field with big brother or throwing his own baseball on the neighboring field.  Fortunately, I have had either Zack or my mom with me when both boys attend practice!  Who knows what will happen when I have to tackle this solo!?
I am currently enjoying 10 whole days off of work (counting two weekends of course!)  Linds and I went for a ten mile run on Friday morning and then dyed Easter eggs at mom and dad's house.  I love this tradition!

 The boys had Easter egg hunts at their school!
Saturday, we attended an Easter egg hunt as a family at one of my co-worker's churches.  We had a blast and the weather was gorgeous!


Today we are celebrating Easter Sunday!! I am so thankful we can celebrate a risen Savior that took the penalty of death for us and was not held by the grave... He has risen!  Great Grandma got the boys four-piece suits for the occasion and we will be getting together with my family for dinner this evening after the boys wake up from their naps.  Stay tuned for our adventures next week since I have one full week to soak up time with my boys!


He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. -Matthew 28:6

No comments:

Post a Comment