Friday, May 21, 2021

Baseball and Ballet!

We continue to be at the ball field most nights of the week.  With only a week or two left of spring baseball, I am trying to soak up all the time I can cheering on #21 and #10!  Zander got the "hitting" belt last night for three solid hits when at bat and a couple RBIs to go with it!  He loves playing baseball and has gotten pretty good behind the plate as well when playing catcher. We were able to get a group picture of the team along with the coaches last night.  Maddox continues to do an awesome job on the field and up to bat as well.  He is super fast and really alert when trying to get the out.  His coach mentioned last night that a few people were fighting over him on draft night, commenting that he had a great name for baseball! haha  We also had our fan club out there this week.  We love having Grammy, Grandpa and all of the Kennedys at the games!  Aunt Kelly came to the games last night as well.  These boys are well loved!





These bookend cousins only have two more Wednesdays together after spending almost a year one day a week at Grammy's house..... I think they will always have a close bond after the time spent together during this "Covid" year!
Maddox is counting down the last days of PreK with themed dress up days and fun activities.  Next week he will have a bike day, a camp out day and a water day!  As you can guess, he dressed as Spiderman for Superhero Day this week!
While my boys are playing baseball, Emerson has been learning ballet and tap!  I got to see her showcase on Wednesday night.  She has learned a lot already!  Being an aunt is pretty great! ;)
Zander had field day this week.  We still aren't able to have parents on campus yet due to Covid restrictions, so I consider it an awesome perk of the job that I can snap pictures of my oldest with his friends at field day!  I even had co-workers sending me pictures of him when he was at their station.  I love the work family I have!  I also lucked out and got my favorite station.... I was able to make sno-cones for all of our PreK-5th grade students..... best day ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment