Saturday, May 1, 2021

Catching Up Again!

 Today is National Principal's Day and while I don't consider myself in the administration at our school, our staff celebrated me alongside our Assistant Principal and Principal!  I got a gift card, a new umbrella (with our school and my name on it!), decorations, flowers, candy, a candle and the kindergarten team had all of their students put a thumb print on the poster that says "Thumbody Loves You!"  I am definitely feeling the love!!

We have had some home improvement projects taking place this week.... we had a company that Zack knows come and switch out our front porch (since some of the wood was starting to rot) and strip/paint our back deck!  They also pressure washed the house... a mammoth task that I don't ever look forward to!  They were even able to get a patch of green mildew that was above our garage!  I am loving the new look!  It feels great to check things off the home "to do" list!  I tried to include some before, during and after picture below!
Zander got a new golf bag for his birthday from Grammy and Grandpa.... he loved putting all of his golf items in the new bag... I think he is ready to hit the links when Grandpa is ready to take him!  He also enjoys spending time with his best friend before and after school... here they are on "Team" day and just relaxing after a long day of school!
We are at the baseball complex a lot these days between two different baseball schedules and multiples games and practices each week.  These boys love playing baseball.  Maddox got the game ball last week and got to bat last this week which meant he got to get THREE homeruns as he also brought everyone else on his team home!  He is meeting new friends and enjoying being on the ball field!
It is a good thing Maddox is sooooo cute!  That helps him avoid staying in trouble all the time!  One day after school as we were rushing to get dinner and back out the door, I noticed that he had drawn on his pants while at school!  Fortunately, he used washable markers!  This boy continues to keep me on my toes!
Burke loves spending time with his family!  He loves weekly walks when we are home and not on the ball field!  We love our cuddle pup a lot!
I got to see Eli before school one day this past week! I left my phone at home and Grammy came to the rescue!  While he looks happy to see me.... he was also upset I interrupted his breakfast schedule! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment