Sunday, May 9, 2021

Happy Mother's Day 2021

 I have truly enjoyed this Mother's Day weekend! Today, we had an outdoor church service and then the Bakewells and Kennedys came over to our house for Japanese take out for lunch.  I had a nap and some cuddle time with my boys on the hammock in our backyard.  The weather has been perfect this weekend for some outdoor fun! 

The boys loved giving me Mother's Day gifts that they had worked on at school.  I love how excited they were to give them to me on Friday!  Also, I had to laugh at the card that Zack got from all my boys (including Burke)!  The front of the card made me chuckle... glad I'm the best mom they have... apparently I have set the bar pretty high at the Houston Household! ;)  They came with some pretty flowers and a balloon which was a sweet gesture from my boys.

We've been enjoying a lot of baseball lately.  We were excited to have Grannie come for the weekend to see both boys play!  This weekend was the only weekend with a Friday/Saturday game combination making it the perfect opportunity for her to make a road trip.  Both boys love having their biggest fans in the crowd!
On Wednesday, Zander went over to Grammy's and got to see his friend, Lana.  They enjoyed a water gun fight since the temperatures were perfect for the water fun!  Lana's mom sent me this picture while I was working from home... it made me wish I could get out and enjoy it too!
I love being a baseball mom.... had to get a picture with my two favorite players! ;) They also had baseball pictures last weekend so I tried to grab a few pictures of my boys and their teammates in their uniforms.


Burke continues to live his best life.... watching from our front window and protecting our house from delivery drivers.  He also loves going for a car ride where he can stick his head out the window and get some fresh air! ;)  He is one of my boys too.... the one who made me a mama to begin with so I had to include him in this Mother's Day post! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment