Saturday, October 28, 2017

Corn Maze Adventure!

We had the best day and the best weather doing all things fall!  We were able to enjoy a local corn maze and while we were there we got to ride a "cow train", a tram around the corn maze, eat apple cider donuts, play on tractors and jump on a giant pillow!  It felt so great to spend some time with my family of four.  Lately, every Saturday morning Linds and I have had to fit in a long run before the half marathon.  While I missed this time with my sister this morning, I was excited to go on a little adventure with my boys!  I have included way too many pictures but we had a blast, and I wanted to remember this for future years!


















And some other pictures from our week... we enjoyed reading a few more books together, getting ready for the cooler temperatures (I love the boys in a good superhero hoodie!), took my grandma to get her haircut, played at our neighborhood playground, and celebrated Maddox's actual birthday with Chickfila for breakfast before school (just me and the boys) and the Loop for dinner after school!  We had my family there to help us celebrate (including Great Grandpa and Great Grandma from Florida!)
















I also tried Maddox on the potty for the first time.  I am hoping to try potty training over Christmas break so this was the first introduction to this next step for my big boy!
 And last night we carved our pumpkin so we will be ready to celebrate Halloween in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment